What is Leading Saints?
You can read more about Leading Saints on our ABOUT PAGE, but in short, Leading Saints is a non-profit (501c3) organization that is striving to help Latter-day Saints be better prepared to lead. As many of you probably know, when you are called to lead you are not always given any official training. We hope the resources at Leading Saints will supplement your leadership development and help you bless the lives of other Latter-day Saint who you lead.
What Topics Are Discussed on Leading Saints?
You will find a variety of topics discussed through our podcast, online articles, and webinars. The best place to start is to use the website search function or to explore content related to the following callings:
- Stake Leadership
- Relief Society
- Elders Quorum
- Youth Leadership
- Ward Mission
Leading Saints Podcast
We post new podcasts once a week (sometimes more) in which Kurt Francom interviews an author, trainer, or leader (typically with a Latter-day Saint background). Our episodes are easy to listen to on the go — about 30-60 minutes — and are available on most major podcast providers: Stitcher, Apple Podcasts (iTunes), or any other player of your choice. Be sure to subscribe through your favorite podcasting app so that you don’t miss any future episodes. If you need help with subscribing watch this video. We have over 250 episodes so we recommend starting with the most listened to episodes and going from there.
Popular Podcast Series
- How I Lead These are podcast interviews where we sit down with every-day, prolific, leaders that serve in various lay leadership callings (bishops, EQP, YW President, mission president, etc.). We ask them basic questions about how they approach the challenges in their calling, and what you can learn is priceless.
- WIWIK (What I Wish I Knew) These are compilations of short clips where leaders share a short perspective about what they wish they knew before they were bishop, or Relief Society president, etc. We also answer questions about what they wish they knew before performing a wedding, or organizing a primary program.
- Leaders Teaching Leaders This is a series of posts that share what leaders of the Church have learned from other leaders of the Church. This might include stories from general conference, accounts of one leader attending a stake conference with another leader, or simply recollections one leader’s interaction with someone they respected. There are great leadership skills one can learn by pondering these interactions.
Each week Leading Saints conducts additional interviews via Facebook Live where we dig into a specific training or topic that will further benefit the lay leadership audience. You can watch the latest interview on our homepage. To access the full library of past webinars you can become a Core Leader. See details below.
We are striving to create in-depth online summits and training modules that focus on specific leadership topics. Explore the summits below…
Visit the Leading Saints Store to see the awesome products available for purchase. All proceeds go towards the support of Leading Saints.
Never Miss Leading Saints Content
To make sure you never miss the valuable content created on Leading Saints be sure to do the following:
- Subscribe to the podcast (see above)
- Subscribe to the weekly Newsletter
- Follow us on Social Media
Join the Leading Saints Community
Become a Core Leader
We want to reward our monthly/yearly donors with additional content because without their contributions we would not be able to continue creating valuable content. Everyone that contributes through an automatic donation will be apart of the Core Leader community which has access to our webinar library and additional podcast content. To become a Core Leader DONATE NOW.
Join the Slack Community
If you would like to be apart of the Leading Saints Slack Community CLICK HERE.
Join the Helpers Group
We have a Facebook group for individuals that want to help Leading Saints succeed through minor efforts (reviewing future content and products, or proofreading content). We also discuss questions related to leadership callings (How do you improve ward council? How do you manage your records? etc.) JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP NOW